1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 tablespoon of sugar
4 tablespoon of melted butter
¼ cup of milk
½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
8 slices of brioche bread
½ cup of pure maple syrup warmed (save until the end)
- Combine dry ingredients (cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar).
- Combine wet ingredients (melted butter, eggs, milk and vanilla extract) and whisk until well blended. (Be careful not to overbeat the mixture.
- Add dry ingredients into the egg mixture.)
- Whisk lightly to spread dry ingredients evenly in egg mixture. (Be careful not to overbeat the mixture.)
- Preheat griddle for about 5-7 minutes on even medium heat.
- Lightly spray the griddle with oil coating.
- Dip slice of brioche in French Toast wash. Make sure to all of the bread is covered in the wash.
- Lay French Toast on griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned on each side.
- Remove French Toast from the griddle.
- Top with pure warm maple syrup and enjoy!
12 oz Impossible Burger ground
8 oz can of tomatoes sauce
6 oz water
½ cup diced green chile peppers
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 package of taco seasoning
12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
1 cup of shredded lettuce or shredded cabbage
1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons of your favorite taco sauce
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat, add Impossible ground beef.
- Cook and stir until brown about 5 minutes.
- Clear a space at the center of the pan by pushing ground meat to the edges of the pan. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add taco seasoning and water. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until thicken about 7 minutes.
- While your meat mixture is simmering, warm you tortillas. (30 seconds in your microwave or 3 minutes in a 350 oven.)
- Spoon ground meat mixture into warm tortillas and top with lettuce, cheese, and your favorite taco sauce.
You can use ground beef, ground turkey, ground chicken and any topping you like. I just listed my favorites.
¼ cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 pound of fresh wild caught salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic and pepper
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish and coat with maple syrup mixture.
- Cover dish and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes turning salmon once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Place the baking dish in preheated oven and bake salmon for 20 minutes or until fish easily flakes